Creeping Thyme (2000 thru 5LB seeds) Rock Cress Flower Herb Garden #24 (3.2 Million seeds, or 1 LB) by Zellajake Farm and Garden at Halo Grow Box. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Terms and conditions, READ THIS PLEASE: Orders over $14 from this ad will be shipped with tracking, Otherwise: Seeds will be shipped economy/standard
Product Description & Reviews
Terms and conditions, READ THIS PLEASE: Orders over $14 from this ad will be shipped with tracking, Otherwise: Seeds will be shipped economy/standard or first class 2-10 day shipping (NO TRACKING and no planting instructions to keep seed costs to the buyer low), in a ziplock baggie. Our goal is to save you money on quality seeds. We are responsible sellers, and we make sure our buyers are well taken care of. Shipped within 2 business days after payment. We are a seller that caters to experienced gardeners, or those that are capable of looking up instructions independently (germination and plant care information is readily available online, but if you can't find germinating and care instructions, please feel free to message us). We do not include growing instructions. Multiple orders of a single item will be combined into 1 ziplock. We are not responsible for buyer germination success, seeds have been tested. Seed count is approximate, and packaged by weight. Seeds vary in size, weight is exact, and based upon empirical count, quantity is estimated. Liability of seller is limited to the cost of the item(s). Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs" since 2013
Features & Highlights
- Creeping Thyme seeds || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO
- Seeds can be a challenge to germinate. Pro grower level. Easy once established. Note: seeds are tiny and look like dust.
- Seed Coverage: 170-180 seeds per square ft., or 2LB per acre Creeping thyme, also known commonly as 'Mother of Thyme,' is an easily grown, spreading thyme variety. It is excellent planted as a lawn substitute or among stepping stones or pavers to create a living patio. Let's learn more about creeping thyme plant care. Creeping Thyme Facts Thymus praecox is a low growing perennial hardy in USDA hardiness zones 4-9 with fairly minimal requirements.
- An evergreen with lightly haired foliage, this tiny-growing creeping thyme varietal - rarely over 3 inches - will appear in low, dense mats, which sprawl randomly and quickly fill in areas as a ground cover. T. serpyllum is another creeping thyme variety. Germination: Scatter the Creeping Thyme ground cover seeds and press the seeds firmly into the soil. Keep the seeds consistently moist.
- If you want to get a jump start on the Creeping Thymeground cover plants, sow the seed indoors 6 - 8 weeks before the last frost. Transplant the young seedling into the garden 6 - 12 inches apart. Plant creeping thyme about 12" apart to allow for its spreading habitat.
|Manufacturer:||Zellajake Farm and Garden|
|Brand:||Zellajake Farm and Garden|
|Publisher:||Zellajake Farm and Garden|
|Studio:||Zellajake Farm and Garden|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Zellajake Farm and Garden, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Le Blanc
Le Blanc® Silk & Lingerie Wash is an exceptional cleanser designed for all washable and colorfast delicate fabrics. It contains properties for disinfecting in cold water while lifting tough stains caused by dirt, blood, make-up, and more. Le Blanc®...
By Starwest Botanicals
mpn: 39692, ean: 0767963083739,
Ashwagandha root powder 1lb. This product contains herbal-supplements. This prodcut is manufactured in usa. This product adds a great value.This product contains herbal-supplements. This prodcut is manufactured in USA. This product adds a great value...
By Rebel Gardens
Indoors or Outdoors, The Kitchen or the Backyard, This is the Herb Set For You This set of Organic, Non-GMO, culinary herbs is the perfect collection for someone looking to grow their own healthy herbs. Add them to salads, stews, or the frying pan ...