Dwarf Burning Bush ( Euonymus Alatus ) - Quart Pot by Amazing Plants at Halo Grow Box. MPN: dbbea27vt_qt. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Dwarf burning bush euonymus alatus compact a the fiery Autumn foliage of the burning bush makes it an excellent landscape plant. & it really draws
Product Description & Reviews
Dwarf burning bush euonymus alatus compact a the fiery Autumn foliage of the burning bush makes it an excellent landscape plant. & it really draws attention when planted in rows. In summer, the soft green colored leaves are welcoming & lush. The burning bush has fantastic drought tolerance once established, & easily adapts to a variety of soils & climate conditions. Great planted in masses & do well in geometric planting designs such as hedges & flower garden windbreaks height : 4-6' width : 4-6' exposure : full sun to partial shade hardiness zones : 4-8
Features & Highlights
- The fiery Autumn foliage of the burning bush makes it an excellent landscape plant. and it really draws attention when planted in rows
- In summer, the soft Green colored leaves are welcoming and lush. The burning bush has fantastic drought tolerance once established
- Great planted in masses and does well in geometric planting Designs such as hedges and flower garden windbreaks
- Mature Height ( 4-6 feet ) -- Mature Width ( 4-6 feet ) -- Exposure ( full sun to partial shade ) -- Hardiness Zones ( 4-8 )
- Ships in a Quart pot -- Shipped dormant when ordered from November thru April
|Item Weight:||1.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Amazing Plants, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Pixies Gardens
Blue pacific Juniper -hardy in zones 3-9 - (liner/starter plant in 3" pot 1-2 yrs old)* -full sun - deer resitant - drought tolerant - makes a wonderful ground cover, - prevents soil erosion -shipping for orders received from California migh...
By AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE
mpn: B07F6NVKLC, ean: 0689756507348,
Upright, Emerald plumes make Foxtail Fern a gorgeous accent plant for container groupings or staging among tropical. This beautiful house plant is easy to grow & some say more decorative than its close relative, the asparagus fern. Stems are densely ...
By Florida Foliage
60 count trays of fully rooted 2" Agapanthus Lily of the Nile plants. Attractive, deep blue flower clusters on stalks above clumping, evergreen foliage. Good container plant in colder areas or perennial color accent in outdoor beds where winters are ...