Dynamite Crape Myrtle Lagerstroemia indica ‘Whit II’ P.P.# 10296 - Healthy Potted Plants - 3 pack by Grower's Solution at Halo Grow Box. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A must have! The beautiful Dynamite Crape Myrtle. The reddest blooms you can get on a Crape Myrtle! The bright red blooms on this smaller growing
Product Description & Reviews
A must have! The beautiful Dynamite Crape Myrtle. The reddest blooms you can get on a Crape Myrtle! The bright red blooms on this smaller growing crape myrtle tree are in huge clusters. From the wonderfully smooth bark to the dark green foliage and then onto the orange red fall color, the Dynamite Crape Myrtle is an amazing summer to fall show off! Massive curb appreal! Dynamite Crape Myrtle Trees are a spectacular addition to any southern landscape! Plant in moist, well-drained soil with Full/partial sun. Beautiful spring and fall foliage with moderate growth rate. Can grow to 20 feet tall and 20 feet wide.
Features & Highlights
- Purchase a beautiful 2 1/2" potted Dynamite Crape Myrtle in a 3 pack. Ready for immediate shipping!
- All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with their state regulations.
- Produces cherry red flowers that have wrinkled petals similar to crepe paper in spring and fall.
- Works well as a specimen plant or plant in groups for an explosion of color in the landscape and year-round interest, as well as natural privacy barrier.
- In accordance with Federal regulations, at this time we cannot ship any plants to the following states: AZ, AR, CA, CO, ID, KS, MN, MT, NB, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, TX, UT, WA. Any orders placed with shipping addresses in these states will be canceled.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Grower's Solution, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Old Oaks Garden and Nursery, LLC
Bambusa Oldhamii is one of my personal favorites. It is just so majestic! The canes will grow to 4 inches in diameter and it can grow up to 55 feet in height! The sheaths of new canes can show some pink or mauve colors as shown in the first picture b...
By Brighter Blooms
The Tamukeyama Japanese Maple will dazzle the eyes with its brilliant hues o red oliage that last throughout the growing season. Since its inception in 1710, this award-winning tree has brightened up landscape ater landscape. Here’s why you should...