Free Shipping Included! Prohoe Field Hoes - 7'' wide blade - Cotton Hoe, Fiberglass Handle by Prohoe at Halo Grow Box. MPN: F70F. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Having a tool that you can depend on to perform reliably is essential. Prohoe's F70F Fiberglass-handled Seven Inch Field Hoe is just such a tool.
Product Description & Reviews
Having a tool that you can depend on to perform reliably is essential.
Prohoe's F70F Fiberglass-handled Seven Inch Field Hoe is just such a tool. Individually hand crafted right here in the USA, the tool "head" is custom created from recycled agricultural disc blades--a high grade tempered steel that is strong and has a great ability to hold an edge, so you don't have to waste time sharpening your tools. Use this tool for breaking up sod, cultivating crops, and digging irrigation ditches too! It is large enough to use on a corn row, and narrow enough for more delicate garden plants as well.
Rogue tools will make your job easier and we guarantee that you will not need a new head for your lifetime or we will replace it at no cost to you.
So ORDER YOURS TODAY and experience the quality of custom American made hoes that last a lifetime.
Features & Highlights
- ***DIRT DIGGING MACHINE*** This thick 7 inch wide tempered steel field hoe packs a wallop, capable of easily busting open new ground, cultivating crops, or using it in any garden application. All three sides are precision sharpened so is makes easy work for you and takes less time.
- ***HEAVY DUTY, YET BALANCED*** This Heavy Duty Field Hoe can handle any task you have in preparing, working, or cultivating your garden. It feels extremely well balanced in your hand, and with the extra-long 60" Fiberglass handle you have more work torque. This means less exertion on your part the hoe does the work for you!
- ***HOES BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME**** Your tool head is guaranteed to last for life. No questions asked.
- *** CUTS FROM ANY ANGLE*** Unique shape and ultra-sharp sides allow you the ability to use this tool for breaking up sod, cultivating crops, and digging irrigation ditches too! It is large enough to use on a corn row, and narrow enough for more delicate garden plants as well.
- ***Order today!!***
|Item Size:||7 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Prohoe, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: No.178, ean: 5915903820325,
- High-quality Japanese stainless steel blade for durability
- Easy grip painted wood handle with metal ring on the end
- Great digging tool for all your gardening needs
- The stainless steel blade has been honed to a sharp edge that will serve every...
mpn: 43234-12397, ean: 8809432012078,
It can be used for everyday digging and weeding as well as trenching, hilling, planting bulbs and even finite edging. The soil does not stick easily. Can easily cut off plant stem. Can easily dismantle hard soil. 11 x 6.5 x 4 inchesStrong but lightwe...
By Table Top King
mpn: HAT-156236, ean: 0700287418368,
Since earliest recorded history, Japanese Carpenter's Axes have been used by carpenters for the traditional construction of temples and other buildings. The unique shape allows the hand to hold the handle directly above the blade for delicate cutting...
By GUP Gardening!
mpn: 0636823610708, ean: 0636823610708,
Garden handweeder for removing weeds Make weeding easier and faster! - Are you sick of hand soreness and blisters from uncomfortable weeding? - Are you spending hours pulling pesky weeds from your garden? - Does your weeder wear out or break after a ...