Free Shipping Included! Scentsation Honeysuckle (Lonicera) Live Shrub, Yellow Flowers and Red Berries, 1 Gallon by Proven Winners at Halo Grow Box. MPN: LONPRC1006101. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Scentsation Honeysuckle from Proven Winners is a showy vine with extremely fragrant yellow flowers from mid-spring to late summer, followed by bright
Product Description & Reviews
Scentsation Honeysuckle from Proven Winners is a showy vine with extremely fragrant yellow flowers from mid-spring to late summer, followed by bright red berries. It has a very long bloom time, making it a wonderful addition to summer gardens, and can be trained up a trellis or fence. It attracts birds and resists deer.
Features & Highlights
- Scentsation Honeysuckle from Proven Winners produces fragrant yellow flowers followed by red berries. It has a long bloom time, attracts birds, and resists deer. It can be trained up a trellis.
- Prefers full sun (6+ hours) and is adaptable to most soils. Grows to be 10-15 feet tall and 5-6 feet wide. At time of shipment, this plant will be about 1 year old.
- Blooms from early to late summer. Pruning not needed but may be trimmed after flowering. One gallon shrubs are 6-18 inches tall when they are shipped, depending on the season.
- Hardiness zones: 4-9. Be sure to check your USDA Hardiness Zone if you want this plant to come back year after year.
- Hand-picked by experienced shippers and delivered fresh from the greenhouse in a 1 gallon container. Plants shipped from November through March will arrive dormant.
- Proven Winners guarantees all of its plants are correctly packaged in specially designed boxes, arrive in good condition and are accurately labeled.
- This honeysuckle looks beautiful in landscapes and is a wonderful addition to summer gardens, especially when trained up a trellis or fence.
- To introduce the most unique, highest quality plants, Proven Winners are tested for years in gardens across the world. Our plants are unsurpassed in terms of flowering, growth and garden performance.
|Item Weight:||6.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 24 x 24 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.75 x 8.25 x 8.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Proven Winners, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Amazing Plants
Miss Kim Manchurian Lilac Syringa pubescents subsp. patula 'Miss Kim' This Manchurian lilac cultivar is a compact, upright, deciduous shrub which grows 4-7' tall with a similar spread. Lavender to ice blue, sweetly fragrant, single flowers are arr...
By New Life Nursery & Garden
Pinky Winky Hardy Hydrangea paniculata 'DVP Pinky' USPP Pinky Winky has an unusual name, and an even more unusual flower. The large white panicles open in mid to late summer, and as summer turns to fall the florets at the base of the panicles turn ...
By Florida Foliage
Qty 60 count trays of fully rooted 2" Winter Gem Boxwood shrubs. Excellent evergreen shrub for small hedges. Among the hardiest of boxwoods, the rich green foliage acquires a golden bronze hue through winter, returning to green in spring. Evergreen. ...