1. Function: It can eliminate mosquitoes and can be illuminated.
2. Ultra-long life battery, up to 1000 cycles of charging use.
3. Charging voltage: AC110/220V 50/60Hz; grid voltage during operation: about 3000V.
4. The lighting uses three energy-saving, high-power, long-life LED bulbs.
Instructions for use:
1. When charging, turn the power switch to the OFF position, fully insert the AC plug, and insert it directly into the AC110/220V power socket. The corresponding charge indicator is on, indicating that the mosquito swatter is in a charged state. It takes about 8 hours to fully charge the power.
2. Mosquito killer and lighting method: Turn the power switch to the ON1 position, press and hold the middle button switch, and the work indicator light is on. At this time, there is high voltage electricity on the metal mesh surface (do not touch). Tighten the mosquito swipe to make the grid accessible to mosquitoes. After use, release the button switch, the work indicator light goes out, and the power grid is powered off. When the power switch is turned to the ON2 position, the LED lighting bulb is on, and the mosquito killer and lighting can be used at the same time.
3.The use of time: full of electricity, kill fly and mosquitoes can be used about 10 days, lighting can be used for about 24 hours.
1. The maximum time for each charge cannot exceed 24 hours.
2. Don't toggle the switch or touch the mesh surface while the product is being charged, so as not to burn out the LED bulb, the internal charging component of the power supply, or the electric shock.
3. Don't use it in places where flammable or explosive gases or liquids are stored. Do not touch metallic conductive materials on the power grid surface.
4.Don't let the product rain or damp, mosquito net residue on the surface can use a long hair soft brush or tap a few to fall off.